Saturday, January 2, 2016

Starting work again

This marks the last week of non-work. Starting Monday I will be going through orientation for Lifeways facility in Umatilla Oregon. A 16 bed residential facility. Although I am not really sure exactly what I will be doing, it is going to be a real departure from case management with federal inmates.

Next Sunday is another grappling tournament, going to be the first one since moving to Washington. For some reason here, the masters division starts 30 years and over. So for this competition I will be going into the masters division for the first time.

Ashley is coming along well and survived her first trip across the border. And she did minimal disruption to the house, although it was pretty dog proofed from previous occupants. Now the challenge is going to be finding a dog sitter to help out this first week while I am at work. So far the search has not yielded anything, but we have to find something fast...

No comments:

Post a Comment